Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Comparing

     Why do I feel like I always compare myself with people? This is the question that is always coming up for me. The answer I feel like is simple: I am not fully satisfied with God. Then I go, yes I am! I'm having my God times.. trying to listen to Him. Waiting for His time.. and struggling with that but I know I will gain perseverance in Him. James 1:2-4 is the verse that is constantly coming to me, along with Jeremiah 29:11.. He knows my plans. Now, all our plans are not going to be the same. Everyone is unique. My plans are not going to be the same as my friend's plan. This is what I am struggling to keep strong in thinking. 
      Struggling is hard.. especially when the answers seem so easy. Struggling is not easy. It's not fun. But just know, there is light in the end. God is going to come back. Everything will be good eventually. Nothing is going to matter besides Him. 
      Now, take one day at a time. Know He is good and great. Know everything will fall into place eventually. My life is not falling apart, it's falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment