Monday, January 27, 2014

Grace. Be you.

     Such a little word, but this is what I have been learning recently. Phil Wickham's song "Grace" is spot on to what I am thinking/feeling. I need to stop thinking  I can do things and know that it is all by Jesus. I need Him to be louder than my voice. I can't do it alone. Go and listen to the song if you have time. It's great.

      Since my last post, I know I have a hard time at comparing myself to other people. Don't we all though? It seems like I am never satisfied in whom I am. Psalm 139 is helping me. All by God. I need to be who I am and not dictate my actions or how I dress by what culture or people think I should be. IF I am following God and listening to Him.. why should I care on what others would think of me? He is the one that has a final say. I know. Sometimes, it is hard for me to think that in the sense since He is not physically here to have coffee with or see randomly. I have to MAKE time for Him.. I have to make time to be with Him and talk to Him. He is REAL. He is with me. It may not be like physically here like my friends, but He needs to be the one that I seek my approval on. SO. Do what God wants you to do. Ask Him. Make sure you are at peace with your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment